- This section contains information on how to manage www.berlinervinylwerk.de with reference to the processing of www.berlinervinylwerk.de user data.
- This section indicates how www.berlinervinylwerk.de will manage the data of users of this site.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for subjects who interact with www.berlinervinylwerk.de and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
- The information is provided only for www.berlinervinylwerk.de and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.berlinervinylwerk.de , regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to European legislation.
- The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under 14 years of age, pursuant to Article 8, c.1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and Art. 2 – Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, must legitimize your consent through the authorization of your parents or guardians.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
- The controller shall be the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is: Vinyl2go GmbH, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address: v2gweb [at] gmail.com
2 – Responsible for data processing
- The processor shall be the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the person in charge of data processing of the site www.berlinervinylwerk.de is: Vinyl2go GmbH.
3 – Place of data processing
- The processing of data generated by the use of www.berlinervinylwerk.de takes place at Mengerzeile 14, 12435 Berlin.
- In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by him for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 – Technical cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which is then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies, by changing the settings of his internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- The cookies that are placed in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, as for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration, we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until expiration or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third-party cookies
- In relation to the origin, we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
- Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on www.berlinervinylwerk.de. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable cookies published on the relevant web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
- Profiling cookies are those that create profiles relating to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
- When using these types of cookies, the user must give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing methods
- Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected may be as follows:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
- The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that users of the site will consider to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that he has permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified, and in any case no later than 2 years.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4 – Support in the configuration of your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
- For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- YOUR RIGHTS
- Art. 13, c. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
- The site www.berlinervinylwerk.de therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of the user’s rights, based on the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
- a) According to art. 15, of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data, based on art. 16 the possibility of rectifying the data provided, based on Article 18 the possibility of integrating or limiting the processing that concerns him, or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment based on art. 21, in addition to the right to data portability based on art. 20 Regulation (EU);
- b) the right to request cancellation based on Article 17, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
- c) the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: info [at] [WWW…]
- If the processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) – express consent to the use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 letter a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious, or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for controlling the processing in the German State.
- For a more in-depth examination of your rights, see Articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
- This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. For the Newsletter service this site uses Mailchimp (http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy). The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, so no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq. of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY OF DATA PROVIDED
- This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons in charge involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to change or updating. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with special notifications to users.
- Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document was updated on 01/10/2017 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.